Distance : 111,8km
Altitude : 342m
Level : Advance
DATE OF THE EVENT
June 8th, 2014
ON-SITE REGISTRATION AND RACE BIB’S COLLECT
On Saturday June 7th 2014, from 9 AM to 4 PM, at the Velo Village registration tent – principal site at the corner of Brodeur Street and Lac-des-Fées Promenade. On Sunday June 8th 2014, from 6:30 AM to 7:15 AM at the Velo Village registration tent.
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL SITE
Corner of Brodeur Street Lac-des-Fées Promenade.
Departure at 7:30 AM
- Closing roads (security, signage, etc.)
- Surrounding (help stations, first aid, etc.)
- Timing by microchip
- Gifts and surprises!
- Reparation service
- Hot meal
DISTRIBUTION OF RACE BIBS
All participants will come and pick up their kit (bib, etc.) on Saturday at the principal site of the Grand Prix Cycliste Gatineau, from 10 AM to 4 PM and on Sunday from 6:30 AM.
Please note that parking lots will be available for participants at the Université du Québec en Outaouais located at 101 Saint-Jean-Bosco Street, Lucien-Brault pavilion, and at the Robert-Guertin aréna, 125 Carillon Street.
- 90 days before the event : 85% refund of registration fees
- Between 89 and 60 days before the event : 75% refund of registration fees
- Between 59 and 45 days before the event : 60% refund of registration fees
- Between 44 and 31 days before the event : 40% refund of registration fees
- 30 days before the event : no refund
- Up to 15 days before the event submit their registration to next year at a cost of $15.00
TRANSFER POLICY FROM A PERSON TO ANOTHER
- 45 days or more before the event : possible transfer : $15.00 fees will be charged
- Between 44 and 31 days before the event : possible tranfer : $20.00 fees will be charged
- Between 30 and 15 days before the event : Possible transfer : $25.00 fees will be charged
- 15 days before the event: no transfer can be made
REGISTER ONLINE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT!
$5.00 fees have been added for the one-day cyclosportive license of the FQSC. Participants who have a valid cyclosportive license will be reimbursed with an on-site presentation of their license. You can obtain a year’s license by visiting the FQSC’s website..
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 819-776-1782